When Liverpool threatened to slide off again, according to numerous fans, only one man could help there, and the former coach of Borussia Dortmund was needed. Jürgen Klopp had already attracted international attention a long time ago. All mass media of England raved about the dramatic UEFA Champions League final that took place in London. BVB was defeated by their all-time opponent FC Bayern Munich, but the cornerstone for the further career of Jürgen Klopp was laid then. The management of Liverpool heard the fans and brought Klopp to the club as a new coach. That should prove to be a stroke of luck for everyone involved.
Home » Posts made in August 14th, 2020
The story of the FA cup
The FA Cup is the most famous domestic cup competition in the world. It is held annually and the entrants include all teams from the first 10 levels of English football... Read more
- Liverpool Won The Premier League After 30 Years
- The Penalties of a Soccer Game
- The Fans Behind the Football Team
- Facts You Should Know About The World Cup
- Football for All Ages
- The Clever Aspects of Football
- Did You Know the Football Referee Wasn’t Always There?
- Let’s Talk About the Penalty, Penalty Kick or Maximum Penalty
- The 3 Stadiums with The Highest Capacity in The World
- Sprained Ankle and Knee, The Most Common Injuries in Footballers
- Noting the Football Difference
- How Much Running Does a Football Referee and a Footballer do in a Match?
- 8 Big Reinforcements Nobody Has Noticed
- Whose Fault is it?
- What is Training for Footballers Like?
- UEFA Nations League: All There is to Know
- The Time When the FIFA World Cup Was Cancelled
- A Look Back at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- The Personality of a Footballer According to His Position on The Field
- The Football Association Wants Mourinho’s Head