Soccer is the all-around sport of the world. The strength in numbers of fans and enthusiasts alike outweigh all others in competitive audiences. For newcomers to the field, it can be intimidating to follow along with the blur of streaking colors running across from one goal to another. In its earlier days, it was not known as “soccer or futbol”. The rules were a bit scarce as in medieval times a plethora of penalties were allowed. Actions did not have the same consequences as they do in the modern version of the game. It was common to see a no hold barred approach to secure the win. Biting, grabbing, and other brutal behaviors that were noted as “playing”.
Home » Posts made in November, 2019
The story of the FA cup
The FA Cup is the most famous domestic cup competition in the world. It is held annually and the entrants include all teams from the first 10 levels of English football... Read more
- Thomas Tuchel Led Chelsea FC Back On The Road Of Success
- Liverpool Won The Premier League After 30 Years
- The Penalties of a Soccer Game
- The Fans Behind the Football Team
- Facts You Should Know About The World Cup
- Football for All Ages
- The Clever Aspects of Football
- Did You Know the Football Referee Wasn’t Always There?
- Let’s Talk About the Penalty, Penalty Kick or Maximum Penalty
- The 3 Stadiums with The Highest Capacity in The World
- Sprained Ankle and Knee, The Most Common Injuries in Footballers
- Noting the Football Difference
- How Much Running Does a Football Referee and a Footballer do in a Match?
- 8 Big Reinforcements Nobody Has Noticed
- Whose Fault is it?
- What is Training for Footballers Like?
- UEFA Nations League: All There is to Know
- The Time When the FIFA World Cup Was Cancelled
- A Look Back at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- The Personality of a Footballer According to His Position on The Field