Football aka Soccer is a birth given right for loyal fans around the world. Every sport has their own clubs or following; however football clubs and teams take the proverbial cake when it comes to their devotees. We have seen arenas filled to the brim with screaming enthusiasts sporting their teams colors. Face paint, body markings and elaborate accessories are all a part of playing the role of the truest fan. There are car emblems and household décor to keep the football theme alive after the season denoting hardcore fanfare across the playing field. The ultimate test of loyalty comes when the team doesn’t fare well and still holds a thriving community of followers. Unlike other sports, Football cliques are not always indigenous to the teams regional locale. Interestingly, they have tremendous support from shore to shore across the globe.
Home » Posts made in September, 2019
The story of the FA cup
The FA Cup is the most famous domestic cup competition in the world. It is held annually and the entrants include all teams from the first 10 levels of English football... Read more
- Liverpool Won The Premier League After 30 Years
- The Penalties of a Soccer Game
- The Fans Behind the Football Team
- Facts You Should Know About The World Cup
- Football for All Ages
- The Clever Aspects of Football
- Did You Know the Football Referee Wasn’t Always There?
- Let’s Talk About the Penalty, Penalty Kick or Maximum Penalty
- The 3 Stadiums with The Highest Capacity in The World
- Sprained Ankle and Knee, The Most Common Injuries in Footballers
- Noting the Football Difference
- How Much Running Does a Football Referee and a Footballer do in a Match?
- 8 Big Reinforcements Nobody Has Noticed
- Whose Fault is it?
- What is Training for Footballers Like?
- UEFA Nations League: All There is to Know
- The Time When the FIFA World Cup Was Cancelled
- A Look Back at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- The Personality of a Footballer According to His Position on The Field
- The Football Association Wants Mourinho’s Head