Is there any relation between being a goalkeeper, defender or forward on a football team and the individual’s personality profile? Believe it or not, football is relevant when it comes to certain psychological profiles. Because it relies on the different fields of human nature, the sport is capable of summoning the globality of the human being in its different levels of consciousness and expression.
Home » Posts made in December 6th, 2018
The story of the FA cup
The FA Cup is the most famous domestic cup competition in the world. It is held annually and the entrants include all teams from the first 10 levels of English football... Read more
- Thomas Tuchel Led Chelsea FC Back On The Road Of Success
- Liverpool Won The Premier League After 30 Years
- The Penalties of a Soccer Game
- The Fans Behind the Football Team
- Facts You Should Know About The World Cup
- Football for All Ages
- The Clever Aspects of Football
- Did You Know the Football Referee Wasn’t Always There?
- Let’s Talk About the Penalty, Penalty Kick or Maximum Penalty
- The 3 Stadiums with The Highest Capacity in The World
- Sprained Ankle and Knee, The Most Common Injuries in Footballers
- Noting the Football Difference
- How Much Running Does a Football Referee and a Footballer do in a Match?
- 8 Big Reinforcements Nobody Has Noticed
- Whose Fault is it?
- What is Training for Footballers Like?
- UEFA Nations League: All There is to Know
- The Time When the FIFA World Cup Was Cancelled
- A Look Back at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- The Personality of a Footballer According to His Position on The Field