Chile vs Italy’s match in 1962, also known as “The Battle of Santiago”, is considered the nastiest match ever and it was refereed by Ken Aston. Chile and Italy collided on the second group, and they clashed on the second date, by then, an Italian paper had made a note (a rough one, actually) putting down Chile as a country, on the Bologna’s newspaper “Il Resto del Carlino”.
Home » Posts made in August 6th, 2018
The story of the FA cup
The FA Cup is the most famous domestic cup competition in the world. It is held annually and the entrants include all teams from the first 10 levels of English football... Read more
- Mourinho Leading the Manchester United to Their Demise
- Male Chauvinism on Female Professional Football
- Wanna be a Pro Football Trainer? Here’s What You Need to be Doing
- Lessons Learned From 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – Part II
- Lessons Learned From Russia World Cup 2018 – Part I
- Barcelona FC willing to Steal The Athletic Club’s Most Expected Transfer
- Places that a Real Football Fan Should Visit at Least Once
- What is VAR and How is it Changing Football for Good?
- Get to Know These Rebel Football Players
- Learn How to Bet on the Most Important European Leagues
- Diego Simeone, a Name That Spells Stability for The Atletico
- Keep Them on Sight: Relevant Players of 2018
- The Good, The Old And The Young (of Latin American Football)
- Never Miss a Game! Best Football Stream Sites
- Lionel Messi And The Sociology Behind The Sport
- 5 Best Italian Football Players of All Times
- Football curiosities: The Story of The Yellow Card
- How Much Does a Football Referee Earns in Europe?
- The Officials of Football
- England’s most famous players – part 2